This salsa is the perfect accompaniment to a beer margarita on the patio.
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch of green onions (about 8), finely chopped
- 1 can of corn (or about 2 C. frozen corn), drained
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/4 t. salt
In a large bowl, combine peppers, onions, corn, black beans, and cilantro. Mix lime juice, balsamic, cumin and salt together and pour over the salsa, stir, and refrigerate. Works great if you make this in a med-large Tupperware container and give it a few shakes to mix the juices up. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.